Quitting Tobacco is Hard. We’re Here to Help.
Quitting tobacco is an uphill battle. It often takes many tries to be successful. To begin your last quit attempt call the Indiana Quitline at 1(800)QUIT-NOW. The Indiana Tobacco Quitline is a free phone-based counseling service that helps Indiana smokers quit. Services include:
- One-on-one coaching for tobacco users who have decided to quit
- Resources for healthcare providers who want to improve patient outcomes
- Best Practices for employers who want to implement smoke-free policies
- Support for family and friends who want to help loved ones stop smoking
- Tools for tobacco control partners to complement their current programs
Services are available to you 7 days-a-week in more than 170 languages.
The Boone County Health Department periodically hold free five-week series of smoking cessation classes. Don’t be discouraged if we don’t have any classes now- the Health Department offers one-on-one coaching sessions! Check back for new group class dates!